I have a passion for teaching athletes the nuances of running, taking time to answer the what, when, why, and how of training and racing. I believe smarter runners make faster runners. I provid education and support through personal interaction via phone and email, website articles, and video conferences.
As an Army spouse and mother of three children, I understand the complicated dynamics of balancing training with life. I find creative ways to accomplish training within your time constraints, decreasing stress while increasing the joy of running.
- Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) Level 1 certified coach
- NASM-CPT providing running-specific strength training to all levels of endurance athletes
- TRX-STC certified coach
- National Federation of High Schools (NFHS) Accredited Interscholastic Coach (Track and Field)
- National Youth Sports Coaches Association certified coach
- Certified Pre- & Postnatal Coach
- 20 years of coaching experience.
- Six years coaching high school track and cross country teams in Washington State.
- Volunteer head track coach for Pee Wee track teams in Stuttgart, Germany and Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- Winter training sessions for high school runners, bridging the gap between the cross country and track seasons.
- Experience training active duty military preparing for PT tests, Special Forces Q-Course, Ranger School, Dive School, BUD/S, and Airborne School.
- Private running coach for individuals (beginner to elite athletes) in endurance distances, 5k to ultramarathon.
- Completed three ultra-marathons, sixteen marathons, and numerous half marathons throughout the United States and Europe.
- Eight-time Boston Marathon qualifier
- Boston Marathon competitor: 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2020.
- Women’s 4th place finished, All-American Marathon at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. March 2015.
- Women’s marathon winner, Capital City Marathon in Olympia, Washington. May 2013.
- Women’s Army Ten Miler qualification race winner, Fort Richardson, Alaska. May 2011 and 2012. Second place finisher in 2013.
- Women’s ultramarathon winner, Equinox 40-mile Ultramarathon in Fairbanks, Alaska. September 2012.
- Women’s second place finisher, Equinox 40-mile Ultramarathon in Fairbanks, Alaska. September 2011
- Women’s third place finisher, Resurrection 50-mile Ultramarathon in Hope, Alaska. July 2012.